Sunday, May 16, 2010

Keep Going

This is a poem I wrote last month. I hope you guys like it!



Keep Going


You fall, you cry,
Now you are scared to try.
There's no need to be afraid,
you'll get there some day.


Just keep going,
some day you will be glowing.


Get up n' try again,
Your scar is mark of your strength.
In time, you'll succeed,
and the you will take the lead!


No matter what though,
You still go, go, go!


Be positive n' work hard,
soon success will be your card.
Your journey had its ups and downs,
but some how, some way, success was found.


And then you will see,
"Keep Going" is the key...



...To Achieve


100% by: Suchi


8 comments:

si said...

Hi Suchi,

Nice work ! Keep going...

Pushpa said...

Suchi, this was an inspiring poem! definitely one of your best.

-pushpa manni

Miss Lou said...

I love this, Suchi! You truly are a fantastic writer and I can't believe you're still using this site. Authors are: part talent, part experience but mostly discipline. You got it all!

This poem reminds me of quotation I read in a recent book. It reads, "A scar means I survived."

Much like what you wrote!

Keep at it and I'm proud of you!

Unknown said...

nice going!! its amazing how well you write..i met you just when you may be like 3 or 4 -- i am proud of you! lots of love, shubha

kimyrox2 said...

Suchi, is a poet she can not only express her feelings in such amazing ways there are no words for it, but she can relate to to others. I think that she is an amazing poet, and should consider about becoming one, because she is just awesome at this. Wow suchi AMA-ZAYYNNNNNN. <3 Venie
-Kimya

kimyrox2 said...

i wrote this really long this but it got deleted idk why, oh well AMAZAYNNN

Chandini Santhosh said...

Lovely lines Pushpaaa

kimyrox2 said...

This inspired me to finish college apps luv u