Friday, January 26, 2007

Halloween

Hello friends and families!I want to share a poem with you.
Ready!

Halloween.

For Halloween,

I don't know what I'll be.
Maybe a vampire,
Let's see.

Maybe I'll become ...
a scampering rat...
or I'll become
a frightened cat!

I have an idea!
I'll be a witch.
I'll be a witch...
who herself is a glitch.

When I go trick-or-treating
on the streets.
Jack-o-lanterns have been lighted,
looking at spook gives me creeps.

When I came home,
I had a large amount of candy.
Since no one came,
the candy we bought was no handy.

This is how my
Halloween went,
time went so fast...
Halloween was spent.

3 comments:

nara said...

Awesome poem. You have excellent writing skills. Would like some more of such poems. keep blogging.

Miss Lou said...

I can't believe you learned so quickly! I love the poem on your blog. You are sooo amazing, you know that?

I am going to visit often and I can't wait to read more.

Love,
Miss Lou

si said...

si
Excellent!! Keep writing and I will visit more often.