Sunday, January 28, 2007

Snow! Brrrrrrrrrrr!

Are you ready for another poem? Here you go!

Snow

Snowman Snowman,
made out of snow.
You can make big or small
high or low.

Snowflake Snowflake
dropping from the sky,
beautiful designs.
My my my.

Snowangel Snowangel
lie down on the snow,
swing your arms...
what do you know!

Snowball fight Snowball fight
Throw throw throw...
and after the game
Mmm...HOT COCOA!

Snow is fun,
but,it doesn't last forever
just enjoy it while it's there ,
having fun together.


Write your comment below.

4 comments:

Joey said...

Love it love love it. Keep on blogging.

Robert Santos said...

Hello Suchi,
I work with your mom at Wells Fargo Newark. Your mom Sudha said you can write incredibly AND SHE WAS RIGHT. You definitely have an extraordinary talent. Keep writing.
Sincerely,
Robert Santos

NSA said...

Hmmm, I am sure the folks on the east coast will feel a lot warmer on reading your lovely snow laden peom.

Sowmya

DP said...

Hi Suchi,
This is Aastha. I like your website. It is very interesting. Your snow poem is great. So far I think it is your best. I think you
should be a poet when you grow up.

Sincerely
Aastha